Clear Liquid Foot Bath
- Reduces copper sulfate use as much as 80%
- Suspends copper in footbath to deliver a more effective treatment and protection
- Reduces/eliminates undissolved copper sulfate – up to 30% savings.
- Helps prevent foot warts and other bacterial hoof infections
- Improves animal health
- Optimizes milk production and quality
- Reduces expensive vet treatment
- No formaldehyde
- Nontoxic, safe to use
- No carcinogens
- Less soil contamination
- Proprietary buffered formula minimizes concrete erosion
Clear Liquid Foot Bath is simple to use, and dilutes at 32 oz. per 50 gallons of water plus 10 lbs. of copper sulfate. The bath is long lasting, and you should only need to change the bath every 400-500 cows unless excessively contaminated by mud and manure. In addition, this solution is OSHA, WHMIS and GHS compliant.