Cuda 4860 Series Front Load Parts Washers (156 gal)
Call for Price
The Cuda 4860 features a 48-inch turntable diameter and a 60-inch working height.
- Vertical seal-less pump-positive flow and no vibrations; easy to service when needed
- Removable debris screen prevents small parts from falling into the sump during wash cycle
- Oil skimmer automatically removes and collects free oils; prolongs life of wash water (standard feature)
- Built-in wheels allow the parts washer to be moved easily about the shop
- Operating Temperature 150º – 170ºF
- Sump Capacity 156 Gallons
- Working Height 60”
The Cuda 4860 Series has a load capacity of 5000 lbs. and is equipped with a 7.5 HP vertical seal-less pump producing 200 GPM at 50 PSI, and has a 156-gallon sump capacity.
Why Should You Consider a Cuda Parts Washer?
Eliminates Harsh Solvents – Cuda automatic parts washers eliminate the use of hazardous solvent cleaners providing a safe and easy solution to washing parts.
Reduce Manual Labor – Why waste time cleaning parts manually? With a Cuda parts washer, you simply load the dirty parts, close the door and push start. It’s that simple! A single Cuda automatic parts washer can typically support three to four technicians or mechanics, who would otherwise spend hours washing parts by hand.
Money Saving Solution – By managing your technician’s time more effectively, Cuda allows them to focus on more revenue-producing work, which means your Cuda parts washer could pay for itself in less than one year.