Cuda 2530 Series Front Load Parts Washers (40 gal)
Call for Price
The Cuda 2530 is the smallest in the front-load automatic parts washer models.
- Control panel (all models) includes low-water indicator light, oil skimmer, heater & wash-cycle timers and turntable ON/OFF switch
- Retractable intermediate spray arm rotates down to clean small parts with or without the double-basket option
- Recessed entry allows easy access to the entire wash area and minimizes stooping and lifting when loading heavy, awkward parts
- Easy access debris screen prevents foreign objects and small parts from falling into sump
- Operating Temperature 150º – 170ºF
- Sump Capacity 40 Gallons
- Working Height 30”
Cuda Front-Load Aqueous Parts Washers are the safe, automatic, solvent-free parts washing solution. Rugged, high-capacity Cuda Automatic Parts Washers use pressurized hot water and specialized industrial detergents to safely blast away dirt, grease and grime while you’re doing more productive work.
The 2530 features a turntable diameter of 25-inches, working height of 30-inches, and load capacity of 500 lbs.
The 2530 Series is equipped with a 3 HP vertical seal-less pump producing 50 GPM at 45 PSI.
Why Should You Consider a Cuda Parts Washer?
Eliminates Harsh Solvents – Cuda automatic parts washers eliminate the use of hazardous solvent cleaners providing a safe and easy solution to washing parts.
Reduce Manual Labor – Why waste time cleaning parts manually? With a Cuda parts washer, you simply load the dirty parts, close the door and push start. It’s that simple! A single Cuda automatic parts washer can typically support three to four technicians or mechanics, who would otherwise spend hours washing parts by hand.
Money Saving Solution – By managing your technician’s time more effectively, Cuda allows them to focus on more revenue-producing work, which means your Cuda parts washer could pay for itself in less than one year.