Cuda 2518 Series Top-Load Parts Washers (50 gal)
Call for Price
Cuda’s top-of-the line, extra capacity model
- Vertical seal-less pump– positive flow and no vibrations; easy to service when needed
- Removable debris screen prevents small parts from falling into the sump during wash cycle
- Oil skimmer automatically removes and collects free oils; prolongs life of wash water (standard feature)
- Built-in wheels allow the parts washer to be moved easily about the shop
- Operating Temperature 150º – 170ºF
- Sump Capacity 50 Gallons
- Working Height 18”
The 2518 is the top of the line in the Cuda top-load parts washers. Built to withstand the harsh demands of everyday use, it comes standard with a time-tested chain drive assembly and a virtually maintenance-free sealess pump.
Extra-easy access to the sump and removable debris screen set it apart from other top-loaders on the market.
The Cuda 2518 Series has a 500-lb. load capacity, a 25-inch turntable diameter and 18-inch working height.
Why Should You Consider a Cuda Parts Washer?
Eliminates Harsh Solvents – Cuda automatic parts washers eliminate the use of hazardous solvent cleaners providing a safe and easy solution to washing parts.
Reduce Manual Labor – Why waste time cleaning parts manually? With a Cuda parts washer, you simply load the dirty parts, close the door and push start. It’s that simple! A single Cuda automatic parts washer can typically support three to four technicians or mechanics, who would otherwise spend hours washing parts by hand.
Money Saving Solution – By managing your technician’s time more effectively, Cuda allows them to focus on more revenue-producing work, which means your Cuda parts washer could pay for itself in less than one year.