Cuda 2412 Series Top-Load Parts Washers (25 gal)
Call for Price
The Cuda 2412 Series is a compact, entry-level model with pro capabilities.
- Control panel has simple controls for heater, turntable and wash-cycle operation, plus low water shut-off indicator
- Automatic low water shut-off enhances safety and protects the heating element by automatically turning the unit off if the water level drops too low
- Oil skimmer automatically removes and collects free oils; prolongs life of wash water (standard feature)
- Removable debris screen prevents small particles and loose parts from entering the cleaning solution
- Operating Temperature 150º – 170ºF
- Sump Capacity 25 Gallons
- Working Height 12”
At only 35 inches wide, the Cuda 2412 Series parts washer has a 250-lb. load capacity, and a 24 inch turntable diameter.
The Cuda 2412 Series has a 1/2 HP flush sealed pump and an upper drive arm that rotates the turntable.
It’s versatile for use anywhere in the shop.
Why Should You Consider a Cuda Parts Washer?
Eliminates Harsh Solvents – Cuda automatic parts washers eliminate the use of hazardous solvent cleaners providing a safe and easy solution to washing parts.
Reduce Manual Labor – Why waste time cleaning parts manually? With a Cuda parts washer, you simply load the dirty parts, close the door and push start. It’s that simple! A single Cuda automatic parts washer can typically support three to four technicians or mechanics, who would otherwise spend hours washing parts by hand.
Money Saving Solution – By managing your technician’s time more effectively, Cuda allows them to focus on more revenue-producing work, which means your Cuda parts washer could pay for itself in less than one year.